I don’t know about you but I love making stuffed peppers!!! You can stuff those tasty things with just about anything! So time to let you know how to make your own yumminess…
Clean Stuffed Peppers
1 lb Ground turkey
3 Bell peppers
1 1/2 Cup Brown rice
1 1/2 Cup Organic marinara
3/4 Cup Mozzarella cheese, low moisture, part skim
1. Cut out top of bell pepper and remove along with the seeds. Spray baking pan with spray olive oil. Place bell peppers in baking pan.
2. Ground turkey adding your favorite seasonings to taste until no pink is visible.
3. Combine 3/4 cups ground turkey, 1/2 cup of brown rice and 1/4 cup of organic marinara (I like Bertolli) per pepper. Stuff combined ingredients into one of the bell peppers. Repeat until all bell peppers are nice and full.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of organic marinara over the top of each mixture in the bell pepper.
5. Add 1/4 cup of mozzarella over the top of the organic marinara on each bell pepper.
6. Bake on 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
21 Day Fix Containers… per stuffed pepper
1 1/2 Green